Friday, December 13, 2013


We have been working on a Reader’s Theater to perform for the rest of the third grade.  If you would like to attend, we will have a “parent dress rehearsal”.  The Red (students in the morning class with Mrs. Rollins) will do theirs on Tuesday, December 17 at 9:30 a.m., and the Yellow (students in the afternoon class with Mrs. Rollins) will be on December 17 at 12:00.  The sing a long preview will be at 2:00.  We will perform for the third grade on Tuesday after recess so please don’t check your students out after the Sing A Long preview.

This holiday season, I am thankful for all my students and their wonderful parents.  Thank you for working with and helping them at home.  I have loved getting to know your children and I appreciate you sharing them with me.  They are amazing and I love them all!

Also, thank you to my “secret elf” (whoever you are).  You are making my days much brighter!

Spelling for December 16-20:
Christmas
Claus
Elf
Elves
Hanukkah
Holiday
Reindeer
Rudolph
Santa
year


Words are on spellingcity.com
Under Holiday Words
if you want to practice there.

Words will also be written in their planners.
UTIPS
Homework:
None-Enjoy time with your family.  Making cookies together really helps with understanding different measurements.  (Just a suggestion)
Keyboarding
Help:

The school has used a free internet program called Dance Mat typing.
bbc.co.uk/schools/typing
Reading Days:

Remember to record your reading days!!!

Your child needs to read 20 minutes or more to count as a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment