Thursday, August 2, 2012

I loved meeting you last night at Back to School Night.  Thank you for coming.  If you were unable to make it and need to talk to me, just send me an email and we will set up a time to get together.

I woke up in the night worrying that I didn't say things as correctly as I would have liked to about the math.  We are going to teach the math the students will be missing because of the change in curriculum, just not as in depth as we had in the past.  During Meet the Masters, we will be discussing as a third grade team what those concepts are and then go back and teach them.  I wanted to have your help to make sure those concepts are reinforced at home through UTIPS.  I apologize that I made it sound like those concepts will not be taught.  I am just hoping to get your help in making sure they understand math.

I also want to thank those who have sent me their email addresses.  This is to remind you to continue to send them in so I can get a master list together.  

Thanks,
Brandy Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment